Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2O11 IS HERE!



Hey Friends! I wanted to take a second to wish you a very Happy & Blessed 2O11! I hope that you had a great New Year's Eve celebration and countdown. I spent a wonderful evening at home and watched the mayhem from my couch. If you didn't know Colorado got a wee-bit of a snow storm Thursday and it was quite a spectacle on the roads. There were accidents all over the place but thankfully my little "White Boy" aka white Camry did a valiant job on the icy roads.

I have spent the week and holidays on Vacation. Well, VACATION was actually spent at home with my family. Needless to say it was not really a Vacation. My whole family was also home and I had no car to use. Anyway, I am actually excited about going back to work. It's amazing how much I love my family and truly need my space from them at the same time. Ah well. I STILL say the new year is blessed no matter what.

As I sit and write this HAPPY NEW YEAR blog, my wife is being hormonally dramatic about our 1 car situation. So, I bid you adieu for now and wish to leave you with a POSITIVE sentiment.

May 2O11 bring you peace, joy, prosperity, and abundant amounts of love from family & friends, but may FEAR, DOUBT, ANXIETY, and ANY NEGATIVITY flee far from you.

No comments: