Wednesday, January 12, 2011

LOOK WHAT I GOT!



So 2 weeks ago my HP desktop crashed and I had to send it away via GEEK SQUAD. I found out over the weekend that I was in need of an exchange because long story short, the HP would cost too much to fix, so we got back our purchase price to put towards a new PC.

Well, my heart's desires were realized when I took the honor of Citadel Broadcasting's "Employee Of The Year 2O1O" last Friday! Well, apart from the honor and splendor of celebrating with my wife and co-workers, I got a nice little bonus of a GRAND!



That Grand + Original Purchase Price got me the above beauty you see and it is AWESOME! The learning curve is taking some getting used to, but I LOVE IT! I have heard nothing but great things about Macs so I am excited to learn all cool things they do. Here's a sample of what I've done thus far:



And this Photo Booth feature is COOL TOO!



Anyway...I will check in soon again. I'm working on a SMASH new electro-R&B-club banger called "SEXY GIRL" that is more along the lines of what I wanna do musically. I actually have a studio appointment in Denver at Side 3 Studios where a few major Colorado acts have recorded albums so I super stoked to see what the finished product turns out to be.

As always, peace, love and God Bless!


2 comments:

Liz said...

Congratulations on Employee of the year!!!

Bobby Naranjo said...

Thank yooouuuuu!