Wednesday, October 13, 2010

HEY YAWL!



Well....I'M ALLLLIIIVVVVVVEEEE! And boy does it feel good baby!

A week ago today I had my bike accident and now I am back to work and healing just perfectly. I swear my Father in Heaven loves me. My only complaint is that I am itchy as HAIL! All my skin is re-growing so I like to think I'm like Wolverine with a mutant power...but needless to say, I'm itchy!

I spoke to my old buddy/producer Todd today and he said that he may be willing to help me engineer/doctor-up a song that I wrote for another producer that is UBER talented that has opted to work with me. The good thing is that Todd is UBER talented as well and I am probably his biggest fan! If you didn't know, Todd produced my entire debut album on iTunes & Amazon MP3 now.

Just a little quick history on Todd and I...we started working together WAY back in 1999 when I had a deal with Warner Brothers/Manusee Records. Well that deal fell through and Todd and I kept working throughout the years and were able to accomplish an impressive body of POP work. If you hear anything on Top 40 radio right now, Todd is the guy that brings that sound, so in my humble opinion he is like my Dr. Luke or Max Martin!

So, I'm keeping my fingers crossed about the new song, "She's Fine (And She's Knows It)"! The song is a bit more Urban and R&B than my debut album which I like to think of as a POP OPUS, but I am excited to spread my wing as a writer and grow in this fickle industry called music.


Wish me luck friends....I need it.

No comments: