Tuesday, August 17, 2010

K-POP is my calling.



So I came across this K-POP group (KOREAN POP) called 2NE1 and I LOVE them! No they aren't HOT like The Pussycat Dolls, but I love the music, energy, dancing and WEIRD looks that these chicks bring. Check out their music video for their single called "FOLLOW ME."



Funky beats, dancing and visuals? SIGN ME UP! Also, word is Black Eyed Peas front man WILL-I-AM will be helping to produce the girls American debut in 2011 but for now they are focusing on all things Asian. (via The Prophet Blog)

Cool huh?!!!!



In ot
her KICK ASS NEWS, this chick named LOLENE is a new artist who is coming out with her album LIONHEART in a couple months. Well she just shot a video for her new single RICH (FAKE IT TILL I MAKE IT) <----LOVE that title. Anyway, she is smokin' hot, and I see a bright future for this girl. Her lyrics are odd, fun, and catchy.

Her music is Electro-pop and it is all ear candy. Her single is available now on iTunes (right next to BOBBY ADAN oddly) and I can't stop listening to it. The video makes me like this song even more. Check it out:


No comments: