Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It's Been A While...

Well, Life has been keeping me busy for a while so I apologize to the 3 of you who actually read this blog.

Anycoochie, I have just been busy and all over the place. I've gotten a lot of questions about how my album is doing and to be honest, not quite sure. I receive a report in about 6 months, but I tend to think it isn't accurate. I am most likely neck and neck with Katy Perry right about now which isn't a bad place to be ;-)

I kid, but overall, things are going well. Still networking and trying to get that dream musical situation that allows me to record great music for a living, so we shall see what the future holds for one little Bobby.

On the plus, I have been doing well with my dieting and fitness. I rode my bike last night for about 20 miles. I started from downtown Colorado Springs and made my way north the 98.9 Magic FM studios! That's 20 MILES FOLKS! Not bad eh?

And it gets even better. I have been blessed with new music from some amazing artists that I'm listening to on my iPod everyday.

So far I've acquired new music from LOLENE:

Expect FUN pop/dance/electro songs from Lolene. I happen to be friends with her on Facebook and Twitter as well, and she is just such a cute girl with a hilarious personality. She's a really great artist with a hunger and drive for all things pop, so I definitely recommend her album when it hits stores soon! This is the single cover for her song "Rich" which is available on iTunes now.



Matt Pokora:

Now this album may be hard for you to come by. In fact I had to order my copy off Ebay! This album was released in France seeing as Matt Pokora is a FRENCH singer. He often gets comparisons to being the French Justin Timberlake. He can dance, has swagger, and his music is ALL ear candy. This album has a lot of electro-urban-pop and 7 of the song are done in English whilst the rest of the album is in French, but I swear you will love the music. Here is the album cover for Matt's new album, "Mise A Jour." While your at it, check out his ALL English album MP3 that was released last year. It has production from Timbaland, Ryan Leslie, J.R. Rotem and The Bioniks. Great artist!



Katy Perry:

This is probably the album of 2010. I enjoy it cause Katy charges into a more poppy-electro-rock-dancy theme with this new album. I truly haven't heard one song on this album that I don't LOVE. Katy should dominate the charts with her "Teenage Dream" album with some impressive first week sales numbers. Some standout tracks include the makes me blush "Peacock." Now this song sounds like a Rihanna track with raunchy lyrics about a man's...well, Peacock. Another GREAT track is "Circle The Drain" which is a rocky-urban jam that has amazing production and lyrics. There's "Last Friday Night" which in my opinion is the new anthem for every drunk girl who likes to hook-up at an STD-ridden club on the weekend. "E.T." is a cool electro-rock sounding jam that almost sounds like a Lady Gaga song but better. Overall, this album is definitely an A+ and TOTALLY better than her debut, One of The Boys. Make sure to buy this album, you will NOT be disappointed.



And...Usher Versus:

Usher has RE-released his Raymond VS Raymond album with 7 new songs, but considering this economy, he has been kind enough to release just an EP with the new songs. On this album Usher has his RADIO SMASH, "DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love", as well as the urban club banger, "Hot Tottie" featuring a hilarious self-indulged rap from Jay-Z and amazing guest background vocals from Ester Dean. Another Highlight is Usher's remixed version of Justin Bieber's "Somebody to Love." The track was completely revamped and has an R&B-hard hitting Hip Hop/Pop vibe to it that in my opinion, should have been done in the first place. Justin Bieber is on the second verse, and it kinda sounds like his balls are beginning to drop cause I hear a difference in his tone. It has a lower quality to it. Anyway, the album is great, and a definite must have for any true R&B fan. Here is the album cover below.



Oh and don't forget this GUY:



Album is on sale now and it's truly a POP OPUS! CLICK HERE review and get your copy =]


ALL AMAZING ALBUMS! THANK GOD FOR GREAT POP MUSIC!

No comments: