Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I'm a LOSER!

I apologize to the 2 of you that read this blog religiously. I know it's been a while since I have blogged, but the radio biz has been B-A-N-A-N-A-S! Anyway, I hope you are doing well. All is good in the land O' Bobby Adan. I'm very happy to say I have been eating prunes and grape nuts regularly and I am quite regular as well LOL! TMI?!

Lemme recap what's happened the past month..um...Thanksgiving was a blast, I ate till my pants split open, and then I starved myself and put in overtime at the gym to get back in shape.

December has been pretty busy radio-wise, but my little baby nephew turned 3 years old, and my wife turned 27! Over the course of a week I had a party at McDonald's play land (ironically with a medical marijuana clinic across the street!) and then spent a couple nights in Denver for my wifey's birthday.

It's been a whirlwind of good craziness, but the body has a way of saying "HOLD UP!" I noticed some huge tense knots and pains in my neck and shoulders. Well I was blessed enough to have a 1 hour massage and I am hooked!

I've never had a massage and I was SO nervous, but it was awesome! I did a couples massage with my wife and I think I actually fell asleep for a minute or so during the whole experience. Needless to say I was so pleased with the results, and not to sound gross, but it was a HAPPY ENDING! Not THAT happy ending, but an ending that left me relaxed and free from all tension in my back and neck.

Anyhoo...I'll leave you for now. Blessings!

Love me.

1 comment:

Liz said...

OMG, In my defense it is late for me, but I was reading this and didn't read the word massage as massage, but more as message so I couldn't figure out why you did an hour long message and why you were so pleased... really I read it several times before the A in mAssage stood out. Miss you guys!