Wednesday, October 27, 2010

THINGS...

These are the things that I noticed this week:

COOL THING OF MY WEEK:

TRON LEGACY'S sneek peek! This looks SO good! I will see this the DAY it comes out. I saw the Tron toys at Target today as well, and they are VERY cool! I want the light-up disc thing =P





Funniest Text From Last Night:

"(516): There are going to be so many Snookis this Halloween that I might dress as the guy that hit her and punch them all in the face."

Most Pathetic/Funny F-M-L moments:


"Today, I proposed to my girlfriend. She said she wanted to stay just friends. Not only did I get denied, apparently we're also "just friends." FML

"Today, my husband informed me that his father adopted a dog. I replied "Cool," he then said, "She happens to have your name." I think my father in law is trying to send me a message. FML"

My LATEST CRUSH:


Her name is Cheryl Cole and she is HOT. She is a former girl bander from a British Girl Group called Girls Aloud. She now judges on the UK's X-Factor and has just released her 2nd solo album Messy Little Raindrops. "Promise This" is the lead single and she captivated me the moment I saw those thigh-highs. Check out the LIVE performance on her show X-Factor!





BEST People Of Wal-Mart photo:

Wow is all I can say...



MOST AWKWARD FAMILY PHOTO:



"These two just have to share everything."

MOST AWKWARD FAMILY PET PHOTO:

"Bamboo For Me!"



"Don't let anyone tell you Bamboo isn't a pet."


No comments: