Friday, October 1, 2010

OCTOBER ALREADY?!!!




Forgive me and my blogging ways for I have SINNED! I cannot believe it's October already. Summer went by like the speed of light for me so it seems. I do look forward to fall weather and scents in the air though.


Lots has been happening and busy in Bobby's World, and I have not had one chance to sit down and blog, so purrty please forgive me!


Well let's see...I have recorded some new music. CLICK HERE to hear a sample of what I have been experimenting with. I have also been busy performing...I did a show last Monday with The Ready Set and it was AWESOME! I sang a brand new song called Suck 4 U and everybody kept saying it reminded them of Michael Jackson or Prince, so I think thats a good sign. One guy even asked me what my "RAP" song was called...LOLOL! I was like RAP?!!!!


Work at the Radio station has been busy and good. I've been popping up as Best Friend Bobby aka BFB on the air at Magic FM, and I gotta say I sure do miss it. I filled in on the morning show and it was a blast!


Other than that, steady as she goes. I hope to have more information about some great things goin on in my world with some new ventures, so I promise to keep up at my blogging!


Have a great weekend...I'll leave you with Mariah's newly released "Oh Santa" single from her new album dropping November 22nd! The album "Merry Christmas II You" will be MC's 2nd Holiday album. Enjoy!


No comments: