Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wish me LUCK!



I have an appointment today with an Academic Adviser at a Colorado University to finish up my Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design and Advertising! Not sure how all this will go, but I've prayed and I am confident that The Lord will direct my path. As you can see above I've been inspired by a lot of POP ART lately and I just love it. So, wish me luck.

On the music front, things have been going so well with my album and I couldn't be more lucky to have an album released all over the world and available to anyone and everyone who loves music.

I just want to say a special loving thank you to all of you who have gotten the album and if you haven't, I promise you it's a great POP listen.


CLICK HERE to get BOBBY ADAN on iTunes

CLICK HERE to get BOBBY ADAN on Amazon MP3



No comments: