Thursday, July 29, 2010

I got nothing.

Nothing SUPER exciting or interesting to post today per say, but all is well in the land of POP. I'm just now feeling better after this wretched stomach flu that pulled the rug out from under me. Actually yesterday was my first REAL meal after getting so sick and I had a double quarter pounder, fries, and a sweet tea. EEEEK! There's all the weight back after losing while I was sick.

Ah well. Now, my poor sister got the stomach flu as well. It just spreads like a wild fire. As for the album, I've had a lot of questions about how sales are doing, and to be honest, I don't quite know. I receive a report from my distributor in a month so I should know then. I could be selling 500 or 500K right now...who knows! The 500K would be nice though.

This weekend I will be singing The National Anthem in Calhan, Colorado. Should be fun, and then I just wanna relax! Do nothing, watch movies, lay around, be a bum. Sounds like a plan.

Have a wonderful day.

No comments: