Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Survey Says...



SEXY GIRL was supposed to be released today, but I was too excited and everything was done with the launch page, so I released it before midnight yesterday. I hope you have had a chance to check it out, and download it for your listening pleasure. If not, CLICK HERE to enjoy a slice of electro/POP/R&B/ROCK/DANCE Heaven.

I have gotten some feedback and reviews, and I am so humbled by all the love and excitement for the new music. I wish I could claim the song as my own, but alas I do not own the copyright to the production. But, it was an awesome learning experience nonetheless. I got to record in Denver at a BOMB studio and work with some amazing folks.

The funniest critique I get from the song is that the listener is SURPRISED at the edginess of the song. Meaning, "why is goody-mormon-virginal-Bobby singing a song like this?" Well, to be honest, I just wanted to do something sexy and fun that showed some edge in comparison to my previous work. I'm not going balls to the walls man whore or anything now, but it's fun to appreciate the sexy side of life.

On that note, I hope all is going well in your world, and that the song touches you...in more ways than one hehe. I am hoping that this new track will parlay into other projects where I can work with more talented folks on original music that features my song writing skills. So, stay tuned and I hope I have good news for you on the next blogpost.



SEXY GIRL by BobbyAdan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://cyclosporine.webs.com]neoral long term
[/url] cyclosporine b
purchase Ciclosporin
sandimmun controindicazioni

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.microgiving.com/profile/ribavirin]order copegus
[/url] ribavirin 200 mg online
ribavirin 200 mg
buy copegus online

Anonymous said...

[url=http://buy-methylprednisolone.webspawner.com/]solu medrol nuspojave
[/url] methylprednisolone 4mg dosepak 21's missed dose
methylprednisolone oral tablet
methylprednisolone news